EASY Healthy Skillet Lasagna Recipe!!
It is soooo good!!!
1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
1 (26 ounce) jar thick and chunky spaghetti sauce, divided
1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained well
2 cups fat free cottage cheese, drained well
4-5 large eggs
1 (9 ounce) package no-bake lasagna noodles
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until browned. Drain well.
- Add half the jar of spaghetti sauce to ground beef in skillet and mix well. Pour diced tomatoes evenly over ground beef.
- Combine cottage cheese and eggs in another bowl and mix well. Spread evenly over tomatoes.
- Top with a layer of lasagna.
- Layer the remaining spaghetti sauce on top of the lasagna noodles.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low. Simmer, covered, until lasagna is tender, about 20-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, and let melt for 2 minutes.
For more recipes and motivation, join our FACEBOOK group just for women --> https://www.facebook.com/groups/DoWhatWorks/