Friday

Valentine's = Strawberries!


 


When I think of the month February, one of the first things that comes to my mind in Strawberries!

They are almost as high on the chart as red hearts and love...and to me they kind of remind me of a red heart <3!

Strawberries are such a great snack, and I especially get excited about strawberries in February because they are in season and start hitting the supermarket shelves all red, plump, and juicy.

There are many ways that you can use strawberries. Here are some of my favorite ways to eat strawberries with my diet.


  1. Wash them and just eat them! This is the easiest way to eat strawberries and since they are pretty sweet already, then they are great as a dessert.
  2. Cut them up and place them in your oatmeal. Click here to get a strawberry slicer ---> 
 
  1. Slice them and top with whipped cream!
  2. Layer them in yogurt with other fruit.
  3. Add them to fat free cottage cheese.
  4. Add them to cereal.
  5. Place them on top of your pancakes and add sugar free syrup.
  6. Make a snack tray with strawberries, grapes, cubed cheese, and peanut butter crackers.
  7. Blend strawberries in a berry shake with blueberries and rice milk.
  8. Dip them in baker's chocolate and let cool....drool for Chocolate Covered Strawberries! Click Here on this picture to get your very own!
  9.  
     

No comments: