Saturday

Mango Strawberry Salsa!!!



My neighbor brought me some fresh mangos, and I wanted to make something sweet to go with some salty chips! This a great weight loss recipe because you can have a few chips with a whole lotta salsa and it won't hurt your diet!

This recipe is so delicious!  It has a sort of sweet & salty mix to it.  I love FRESH FRUIT!
So what I decided to do was make some fresh Strawberry Mango Salsa, or Mango Strawberry Salsa, whatever you want to call it.
Here is how I made my recipe, and it was SO GOOD!!
1/2 - 1 Pint Strawberries Cubed
2 Mangos Cubed
Cilantro diced
Red Pepper Diced
A tiny bit of fresh jalapeno, diced
Fresh Squeezed Juice of 1 lime
I then mixed it all together and that is it! So Fast, So Easy, and just dip with chips.

                            TIP: Spoon leftover salsa over grilled chicken! YUMMO!


No comments: