Friday

The Co-Worker Challenge BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was the beginning of my co-worker's challenge!!!!
They are pumped about starting something different. 

One of my co-workers Whitney, listened to my testimonial many months ago about switching in 2003 from sugared sodas to diet sodas and my result was losing 20 pounds of belly fat. And, so she did the same and has LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT!!! 
(Her testimonial and pictures are soon to come!)


My other co-worker Michelle, is getting married in August, and she is very motivated to LOSE BELLY FAT and get toned (in a feminine sort of way.)


My co-workers completely volunteered (and want) to lose belly fat, and tone up, all on their own. I am not paying them to do anything, and I am not benefiting in any way, other than seeing my co-workers getting what they want. :)

I am having them track their calories, sugar grams, fat grams, protein grams, and carbohydrate grams...in everything that they eat and drink, for 7 days.

Exercise: (Completely Optional)

15 minute exercise plan for Saturday and Sunday.
1 minute jumping jacks
1 minute low squat pumps (hold onto chair for support)
1 minute mountain climbers
1 minute push ups or plank
1 minute wall jumps
1 minute rest


Repeat this circuit 3 times. That is ALL!!!!!!!!!!!  


Tell me if you are following this plan as well, and let me know how it works for you!!!!!!!!


If you want my feedback, feel free to email me anytime! 
I look forward to hearing from you!
-Deidra


Disclaimer: I am not a doctor and you should consult a physician before starting any new exercise or nutrition plan. The following blog excerpts are my own experiences, and experiences of others, and are meant for informational purposes only.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I got into the best shape of my life following Deidra's tips and advice. Thanks Deidra for starting this blog. I will be following and incorporating your advice. U r so motivational!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lauren!!! I miss our workouts, trail jogging, and discussions together! Ask me anything, at any time. I'm so glad you are going to be an active member of this blog!!!