It is loaded with protein and energy, will fill you up, and TASTES so GOOD!!! It will help level out your blood glucose levels so that you don't crash shortly after, and helped me LOSE BELLY FAT!!!
- Cut up 2 large chicken breasts into tiny pieces.
- In large skillet pour 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil in skillet, and add chicken.
- Cover chicken in salsa, until chicken is well covered, and stir.
- Turn on medium heat and simmer chicken in salsa and oil until cooked through, stirring often to prevent sticking. (I shred the chicken as I cook it.)
- Then add a can of black beans, and simmer again until all are heated and cooked well.
- Spoon into favorite tortilla, add guacamole, salsa, sour cream, hot sauce, cheddar cheese, or whatever your favorite toppings are.
Leftovers TIP: Spoon leftovers with shredded cheese, onto tortillas, in your quesadilla maker.