Saturday

TURKEY BACON!!!

I really like TURKEY BACON, in place of regular bacon.

It is much healthier and still can give you that salty, crunchy, satisfaction that you are looking for, without the fat.

I get the thin sliced TURKEY BACON, usually in the grocery store next to the pork bacon.

Here is how I cook my turkey bacon in the microwave
  1. I place 2 sheets of papertowels down in the microwave.
  2. Lay 2-4 slices of turkey bacon on top of the papertowels.
  3. Place a papertowel on top of the turkey bacon.
  4. Cook in the microwave, about less than a minute per slice.
  5. I watch and listen to the turkey bacon to make sure it doesn't overcook or burn.
  6. Turkey bacon is done when it is no longer soft looking, and I test it by breaking off a small piece and it breaks easily.

ENJOY!!!!!

No comments: