Sunday

FAST LUNCH, without FAST FOOD!

Friday during lunch, I really wanted something easy and pre-made for lunch. However, I didn't want fast food. I wanted something like a salad. I was a little stumped though, and wasn't sure where or what to get.

I hadn't had any fruit or vegetables for over 24 hours, and I was staring to feel that my body was lacking energy, and was feeling a bit run down. 

So, I thought to myself, I could go around and find a place that had a salad, or I could spend the same amount of money and get everything I wanted...at the grocery store.

So I whipped into the grocery store...and to my surprise, hardly anybody was there. So I ran in, grabbed a pre-made salad, some fruit, and a diet soda...and was out quicker than if I had driven through the fast food drive in. WOW! I was impressed with myself.

So here is what I picked up. It was a chef salad of sorts with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, ham, and cheese, with buttermilk ranch. It wasn't exactly my favorite salad ever, but it was a much better option than a burger and fries, AND my body started to feel better within a few hours. 

I hope this gives you motivation to think outside the box, and sometimes it takes less time, and we spend less money, on something that we would have never thought would work out so well!


Comment, message me... I look forward to hearing from you!
-Deidra

No comments: