Thursday

TRUSTY TUNA!

Today for lunch I had my "Ole Trusty!"
  • Canned tuna with mayo, seasoned with pepper.
  • 2 slices of whole grain bread, toasted.
  • 1 slice of sharp cheddar cheese.
  • 1 gala apple
  • 1 serving of V8 juice
  • Dr. Pepper 10
  • Large Water
I use the bread as a sort of large cracker, or half sandwich. I like to eat it that way. :)

Tuna in the can is a really good "BACKUP OPTION." Keep cans in your desk drawer at work, with some crackers, and that way if you FORGET your lunch, then you still won't blow your nutrition goals.


TIP: Add vegetables and fruit to your tuna. I like to slice up some apple really small and mix into my tuna. Other people have expressed using boiled eggs, or celery, etc. 





Disclaimer: I am not a doctor and you should consult a physician before starting any new exercise or nutrition plan. The following blog excerpts are my own experiences, and experiences of others, and are meant for informational purposes only.

No comments: