They say it's healthy for you too!
Really and truly, I have a box of green tea set aside for a mid-afternoon snack.
I drink this to fight boredom, and as an option over candy or cookies. AND, it feels so good to hold a warm mug in my hands and smell the aroma. SIGH :)
- I bought the FUN and inspirational mug at the dollar store.
- Fill half way with water.
- Microwave for just over 1 minute.
- Brew 1 tea bag, for 1-3 mintues.
- TIPS: You can add a touch of honey, or artificial sweetener, or even pour over a huge glass of ice for iced green tea.