Wednesday

VALENTINE'S DAY....Candy Overload!!!

Like so many of you, I am tempted beyond my will power, to eat chocolate and candy, all day, during Valentine's Day!!!

I can't say that I am unhappy about it...as I LOVE chocolate, and eat it frequently.

I hear there are so many great benefits of chocolate, especially dark chocolate. But we will save those details for another day.

Today, I want to compare some of my very TEMPTING chocolate choices. This challenge I will call "Should we steal a HEART, or should we steal a KISS?"

Here is the nutritional information:

1 serving of candy from the HEART box:
3 pieces of candy, with 150 calories, 5 grams of fat, and 22 grams of sugar.

1 serving of candy from the KISSES bag:
9 peices of candy, with 200 calories, 12 grams of fat, and 23 grams of sugar.

WOW, that is a close run....Hmmmm???

Well, if you are looking to cut down on fat and calories, then "Steal a HEART"...however, you only get 3 PIECES!



In summary, 9 pieces of chocolate versus 3 peices of chocolate dilemma... that's an EASY decision for me!!!

So my choice is, "STEAL A KISS!" 



<3's -Deidra

No comments: